Cut it the fuck out. It’s not something to mock someone over. It’s not something to try and make someone feel like shit over. You say you are pregnant. Imagine if you lost that baby, and then were sad about it. Imagine people laughing at you. Telling you that they were glad you weren’t pregnant….
I couldn’t imagine that people think it’s OK to treat people suffering, or anyone for that matter this way. What entitlement does this does this person think they have? I would be so hurt to come here and read an anonymous email mocking my inability to conceive It is already hard enough to endure infertility but it is exhausting that we seek support through means of trying to feel better and connected to others suffering in ways alike. I really hope this person takes a hard look at themselves and decides on a more productive means of connecting with people.
I’m aware next year we will be doing IVF. But would it be too much to ask if everyone would just stop making babies just so I can have my turn? Everywhere I turn there is a baby belly, one is popping out of another vagina or so and so is telling me they’re pregnant or they are going to be a grandparent. Sweet, good for you.I’m going to walk away and wallow in self pity. Yup, this is my life.
parenting. you’re doing it right.
This will make you think about life.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
Life is truly a free-will choice as to who will will follow, serve and love <3
A clothing store in Sweden has introduced curvy mannequins that better reflect the average women’s body shape. If something like this catches on it has the power to change the whole fashion industry.
The more we reblog this, the more pressure we’ll put on the industry to change their skinny obsessed ways.
I’m going to send a link to this post, and the original one on Facebook, to every fashion brand contact I have - so let’s show them how much this matters!
A big thanks to Women’s Rights News for bringing this to light.